We have all been embarrassed at one time or another in our lives. But what if it was our spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend that was the person whom was always embarrassing us? I've composed a list of the top 10 things our spouses or significant others do that embarrass us from several people I've asked or shared this topic with over the past few months.
- When we go to a restaurant or to a person's home and your spouse eats like a pig. Either slopping food all over them or just bad table manners all together. Some have even slumped over their plates and never looked up until they were finished.
- Public drunks. Need I say any more? These spouses either go to your company party or family parties and get wasted. They may say something stupid or start dancing or just running off at the mouth to embarrass you.
- Belch and pass gas in front of everyone. They have absolutely no shame what so ever. They think it's perfectly natural to let one rip. Even though you explain to them that it's rude and embarrassing to you they still think your over reacting.
- This one I must admit aggravates me. We have all seen this happen with many people when we've been out in the public. Openly flirting with someone right in front of your mate. One this is rude and it also shows the individual has no respect. But still it's embarrassing to you in public.
- The person who is out and out rude! This person annoys everyone they come in contact with. Whether it's at dinner and their being rude to the waitress or waiter. Or it may be the fact that they are just obnoxious and it embarrasses you.
- The mates who can't tell the truth if it bit them on their nose. They feel they must entertain your guest or family and friends with telling one whopper after another.
- The spouse that comes out with the big teased hair or the real short mini skirt and she has 20 pounds of fat hanging out from under her shirt. Sure you love her or him, but they still embarrass you.
- What is it when we get in a crowded room with many people chatting and enjoying each other's company all you can hear is your spouse's voice? Coming in loud and obnoxious they feel they can't be heard so what their talking about is so important they must yell it across the room.
- I hate to put this one down but it's true folks. I'm sorry, if you have never thought about this then go ahead prove me wrong and watch your mate at the next get together. Before the night is over they will either pick their nose or rearrange their underwear. Yes right there in the same room as everyone!
- The way they dance. We don't have the heart to tell them that when there at home and we are laughing at them and we think it's funny does not mean for them to pull out the Running Man or do the Roger Rabbit is ever OK in public. I must add that you will probably see number ten allot with number twos.
I hope you have enjoyed some of the most embarrassing moments that my friends and I have compiled together for your viewing enjoyment. I hope you do not try this at home if so please seek medical treatment if needed.
Embarrassing Things That Cost Women Their Marriage for Life
From the physical point of view, there were and there still are, lots of women who are allowing their life partners slip off their hands. By their actions, the message is simply: I have decided never to get married.
Because I feel concerned, I want to highlight the top 7 embarrassing things that women do consciously or unconsciously that suggest they don't want to marry.
Scary Face. A man may be attracted to a woman, and the next thing for him to do is to approach her. But the message he interprets from the expression on her face determines, to a large extent, whether or not he would go ahead to chat her up. You see, some women are always looking so serious. They find it very difficult to smile, and that alone is enough to scare men away because nobody enjoys rejection.
A lot of women don't get married because of unrealistic expectations from would-be life partners. They even measure their relationships by what they read from romantic novels and what they watch on similar movies. This kind of fantasies can never be equated with real life experiences in marriage relationships. But most of them get deceived and continue quitting relationships that would have resulted in marriages.
Mr. Perfect. Another factor which hindered women who never married is continuous look-out for Mr. Perfect. They are so scared of making mistakes in their choice of life partners. They are so afraid of the challenges inherent in marriages. They continue to ask: what if that man turns out to be a wrong partner? But the truth is: there is no Mr. Perfect and there is no Miss Perfect. She that is looking for Mr. Perfect is not perfect. So, if you want to marry,
Freedom. Times are changing, and of course, it's been proven that everything changes except change itself. A couple of women will never marry because of this attitudinal change towards marriage. More and more women in this age are craving for freedom and independence. They argue that if they can make their own money, secure and pay for their own apartments, live their lives the way they want and even as single mothers, take care of their kids, then why should they commit to marriage and lose their freedom? They do not want to compromise anything for the sake of marriage.
Pride. Pride goes before a fall. So goes a saying, you remember?! These women who may never marry are so full of themselves that they tend to always see themselves on top of the World. They snub men anytime they are approached. They lack respect. When they talk, they often talk down on people. This is one attitude that puts men off.
Greed. There is no doubt that one of the things that attract women to men is wealth or riches. As a matter of fact, everybody wants comfort. But greed means taking things to the extreme. A lot of women who find it difficult to marry are greedy. They want ‘already made'. They want men who are famous, rich and in positions of authority. Agreeably, these men are scarce.
Slovenliness. They say cleanliness is next to Godliness. Neatness is very important in our personal life, in our family life and in fact, in any environment we find ourselves. Sincerely, if there is anybody who needs to be clean and neat at all times, it is the women largely because of their physiological make-up. In a nutshell, any woman who is habitually dirty will definitely repel men.
If you are a woman and you really want to marry, you need to work on the above tips and make that required attitudinal change that will see you meet your life partner. I wish you all the best!
| || |
Make Every Man Want You: How to Be So Irresistible You'll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself!
Popular Facebook Groups
| || || || |
|My Relationship||My Teenagers||My Pets||My iPad||AT&T, T-mobile Deals|